If you have free time during the weekend of the Reunion you may want to visit some of these places that bring back favorite memories during school years.
– Grammar school you attended
– Church you attended
– Elizabeth Park, Pope Park, Kenney Park, your neighborhood park
– Local hangout, eatery
– Where you got your hair cut
– Dillon Stadium
– Mark Twain’s house
– Path you took to walk home from school or rode on the bus
– Your old home, neighborhood where you grew up
– Where you went on Hooky Day
New sites to visit in the Hartford area:
– Dunkin Donuts Stadium
– Hartford River walk
If you have any other suggestions please send them to [email protected] and we will add them to the list.